1. Christianity: The Faith That Makes Sense. Solid evidence for belief in Christ - Dennis McCallum. Living Books.
2. Mere Christianity - C.S. Lewis
3. God’s Undertaker (Has Science Buried God)? - John C. Lennox.
4. There is a God: How the World’s Most Notorious Atheist changed His Mind - Anthony Flew
5. How to Stay Christian in College - J. Budziszewski
BOOKS - INTERMEDIATE
1. The Delusion of Disbelief: Why the New Atheism is a Threat to Your Life Liberty and Pursuit of Happiness. David Aikman.
2. In Search of Certainty: Is There Any Such Thing as Truth ? If so, Can we know it? Josh McDowell; Thomas Williams.
3. The Pilgrim’s Regress. CS Lewis
4. Jesus Among Other Gods: The absolute Claims of The Christian Message. Ravi Zacharias.
5. Can Man Live Without God. Ravi Zacharias.
6. What We Can't Not Know - J. Budziszewski
7. Feet Firmly Planted in Mid-air - Francis J. Beckwith & Gregory Koukl
8. Tactics: A Game Plan for Discussing Your Christian Convictions - Gregory Koukl
CDs & DVDs
1. The Myth of Moral Neutrality (Available on Augustine College website)
2. Expelled. No Intelligence Allowed - Ben Stein
3. Does God Exist? Building the Scientific case. - Focus on the Family
4. Foundations of Apologetics. (12 CD series) - RZIM
5. The Four Levels of Happiness (Available on Augustine College website)